Wednesday, May 18, 2011

killer kitty and a crying baby

Day one watching the baby went great for the most part. She wasn't feeling well (a cold and teething) so she was a little grumpy but nothing a little bit of advil couldn't fix. We went for a long walk around Sparta today, it was nice to get out of the house and get fresh air. Callie loved being outside seeing all the different things around us. It was so cute to see how happy she was to be outside. :)
As for the killer kitty, well Jessica and Josh have a new kitten and it likes to attack feet and hands and well whatever it can get. He seems to like biting for some reason. I am not sure why but he does. It can become very unpleasant to play with.
Josh was so funny yesterday, he was showing me the room that I would be staying in while he is gone. He kept hinting to me staying here the whole summer. I think he really wants me to be here before he leaves and while he is gone to stay with Jessica. He told me he would rather have me here than Aimee. We both like her but I would be a better roomie, coming with less "baggage" to say the least. Josh is like a brother to me, we never come out and say that we "love" each other but you can tell in the little things that we do for, with, and to each other to show our appreciation. He has always been my best friend, even before Jessica, and always will. It just so happened that my two best friends married each other. Josh is due to leave for Afghanistan some time in July. For being their second deployment, you think we would be used to it. But in all honesty, we are more scared about this one. All we can do is pray for the same outcome as before.
Tomorrow we are going yard saleing it's gonna be great!
See you on the flip side
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment