Monday, January 24, 2011

Trying to grow up

When graduation is right around the corner, I have started to get anxious. I have been busy with sending out resumes to many different firms, but it't hard to get resumes sent out and focus on school work. This years work load isn't to bad but it is only week 3 so I don't want to become a slacker now. Our senior thesis project is something that I would like to do for a career. My project is to design a church, soup kitchen and food bank/pantry. I believe this is my mission, to design for people in need. This IS my ministry. When I have some more time I will elaborate on my project and my ideas behind it. If anyone is reading this I would like input, so feel free to comment.
Time to go back to class and learn about Donald Judd.
See you on the flip side
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment