Thursday, July 14, 2011

Long Time No See

Been awhile again since I have written in my blog. I have began moving out of my apartment into my parents till I find a job. Since I have been living in my parent’s house we have no internet, therefore no uploading blogs. L I can say I have been waiting patiently for a response from Americorp. Paulson’s Construction called me and was interested in having me work a few days a week in their showroom. I have a interview with them on Thursday. The downside of this internship is that it is unpaid and it is 40 minutes from my apartment (that I only have for another month). I am going to take this job for the time being though so I can start working again. Speaking of working, I volunteered with Habitat for Humanity. I loved working there. Not only am I learning the basics of construction but I am also helping the community. 
About two weeks ago I received an invitation to a open house/ reunion at Fallingwater for all residency alumni. As soon as Ksenia and I received word of it we knew we had to go. I reserved a campsite at the Ohiopyle state park which was really nice to stay at. My friend Tyler Strong came with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment