Monday, February 7, 2011

A Merry Monday

About an hour ago I sent out ten resumes to various firms near and in Virginia Beach. Tonight I think I'm going to work on a few more tonight. With all this job searching I have found that my room has become a complete disaster. I have clothes, food, art supplies and whatever else scattered all over the floors, and on any clean surface available. So It looks like I have some home improvement to do before I work on the good ol' resumes tonight.
Today we got some information for our ASID competition we have to do for class. Looks like I'm designing a yoga studio... I don't know anything about yoga. Oh well. I hope this competition doesn't take up as much time as I think it's going to. I swear everyday I feel like our work load is getting busier and busier. And it is starting to stress me out a little bit. I just have to remember that I need to stay focused on this semester. I am almost done!
Time for class, I'll let ya know how the room cleaning goes. :)
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment